My Braces Journey
Sunday, 5 May 2013
Excited For 1st Adjustment
I will be going back for my first adjustment on 16th May and I can't wait. Since the two broken brackets were fixed, I have had no more problems and I can really see the changes, especially in my upper front teeth. My incisors have straightened up a lot and my canines which were quite high up, especially on the left have begun to move down. The teeth beside my incisors were set quite far back but are moving forward nicely. On the bottom, I have noticed less crowding and the tooth on the right, which was twisted, has moved into place a lot. Sadly, my decent camera is still missing so I am using my old digital camera which is nowhere near as good.
Labels:
1st Adjustment,
Braces,
Photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment