These are a few photos from around the time of my first adjustment in May and my second in July. They've got mixed up on my computer and I'm not sure which were taken when, but they are not very clear anyway and best viewed small. I've since acquired a better camera and had my third adjustment so better pictures to follow shortly but I wanted to put them here anyway.
The ulcer took its time disappearing, even after the bracket which had caused it was filed down. Until it had started to heal and become less swollen, I kept biting it. In the end, I got out the 'lip bumper' rubber tube I'd bought just before my braces went on. To my disappointment, the bumper as a whole, though very comfortable, proved impossible to put on. But I was able to trim a small piece and cushion just the two brackets where the ulcer was for a while.


No comments:
Post a Comment