These are the photos my ortho gave me. All I can say is wow! The braces experience on the whole was not as painful or as uncomfortable as I expected it to be and so worth it! The photos remind me why I will never stop wearing my retainers, even though they are way more unpleasant than braces ever were and I hate them! I have invested too much time and effort (not to mention money!) to let my teeth revert and they look awesome! I also have to say it is the best money I have ever spent. All things considered, the treatment has been great value for money.
 |
| My Smile |
 |
| Upper Teeth |
 |
| Lower Teeth |
 |
| Left Profile |
 |
| Right Profile |
 |
| Front Profile |
Despite my difficulties with the retainers, retention seems to be going very well, though it is early days. I felt some movement during my week of freedom and my ortho said the teeth could have shifted minutely, however, the retainers fit snugly so this would not seem to be an issue. I will be reducing my wear to evenings and weekends after 14th May. I am scheduled to return to the ortho in around 3 months time, 9th July, for a check up and the follow-up appointments will continue for a year. Thereafter, I will be able to make any further appointments needed myself, should my teeth move or I have a problem with my retainers.
No comments:
Post a Comment